Hedingham Castle, a private home with royal connections and over 900 years of family history dating back to the reign of William the Conqueror. The seat of a Magna Carta baron and rumoured residence of the ‘real’ William Shakespeare.
The best-preserved Norman Keep in England just 90 minutes from London Liverpool Street and only 45 minutes from Stanstead Airport.
The Tour / Experience:
Your meet and greet will be at Braintree Train Station where you will step into your private vintage Silver Cloud Rolls Royce. Your knowledgeable guide will share 900 years of history in the local area on your 30-minute transfer to Hedingham Castle, built in 1133.
Enjoy a personal guided tour of the castle and gardens with exclusive access to private areas of the Castle not usually open to visitors. You will enjoy a sumptuous afternoon tea as well as sampling locally produced English wines. An optional and authentic falconry display can be booked.
- Luxury vintage Silver Cloud Rolls Royce transfer to and from Braintree Railway Station
- Expert guide as part of your transfer as well as in and around Hedingham Castle – enjoy the architecture, ancestral heritage and the colourful connections to the history of the UK
- The best-preserved Norman Keep in Britain, quintessential English gardens
- Homemade local produce prepared at Hedingham Castle
- Afternoon tea
- Local produce
- Optional falconry experience – please request further details and prices
£99 per person (Based on 4 persons – £396 min cost)
Mon – Thurs subject to availability
Spring – Autumn
14 days advance booking notice